12 Jun 2019
Assistant Manager Funds, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager Funds.
Overall purpose of the role:
To deliver services to fund related clients and to administer a portfolio of fund structures and related companies.
Key responsibilities will include;
• To make a proactive and positive contribution to the Fund Department in order to continually seek to improve efficiency
• Deliver a high-quality service that satisfies the relevant Client Agreements, and which conforms to the appropriate regulatory, legal and exchange listing requirements
• To ensure compliance with internal procedures
• To ensure compliance with each fund client`s Investment Memorandum/Prospectus
• To assist with on-boarding of new clients including assistance with the completion of due diligence being full KYC on investors and implementing the AML procedures on funds and related parties
• To assist with cash and custodian account opening with bank
• To perform cash management services including payments
• To handle redemptions and wiring of redemption proceeds
• To prepare the necessary investor acknowledgement documentation such as contract notes and statements
• To implement systems and processes
• To assist with regulatory reporting
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 (0) 1481 754760. Please visit our website www.caterquest.com for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
132 total views, 1 today