31 Jul 2018
Assistant Manager – Compliance & Risk, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager – Compliance & Risk.
Overall purpose of the role:
To deliver high quality managerial support to the Senior Managers in Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime Prevention, Guernsey office, and supervise the workloads of the Administrator and Assistant Administrator within the team.
The team helps to provide the company with the necessary tools to help prevent money laundering, terrorist financing or for violating economic sanctions law, as well as preventing bribery.
Promoting a culture of compliance and ethics in the workplace. To act with integrity, skill, care, and diligence, while observing proper standard of market conduct.
The successful candidate will have:
• 5-7 years’ experience of working in compliance & risk.
• 5-7 years’ experience of working in an office environment in particular within the CTSP industry.
• Excellent understanding of the Guernsey Regulatory Framework and FCP.
• Professional qualification in Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering or Financial Crime Prevention.
• Degree Level Education (desirable).
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
194 total views, 1 today