24 Feb 2018
Assistant Manager – Company secretarial, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager – Company secretarial.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Co-ordinate and arrange board meetings of General Partners of funds and other companies administered in the team and ensure that all AGM’s, proxies and notices are dispatched in a timely manner.
• Maintain quality and control of processes and meet deadlines for meetings.
• Attend board meetings; assist with taking of minutes and presentation of reports.
• Assist with the smooth running of the Investment, and Call and Distribution process.
• Attend internal meetings organised with relevant personnel to establish the required tasks and deadlines to be undertaken internally, once investment recommendations have been received
• Assist with ensuring all client requests are responded to in a timely fashion.
• Assist with maintaining on-going review and updating of procedures for the team
• Ensure the compliance monitoring of the Funds are adhered to by less experienced administrative staff at all times.
• To manage workloads to ensure that the Company’s required minimum chargeability is maintained.
• Review the ledgers on a regular basis.
The successful candidate will have:
• A sound knowledge of Company Secretarial tasks with an ability to apply the relevant regulations and rules associated with the company’s business activities and guide junior members of staff accordingly.
• Relevant professional qualification such as ICSA certificate / ICSA diploma or similar.
• At least 3 years working experience with a financial institution, preferable within P.E.
• General knowledge of banking systems.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
442 total views, 1 today