1 Feb 2018
Assistant Manager – Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager – Client Services.
Overall role purpose:
To assist with the overall management of one of the Client Service teams and to effectively administer a portfolio of client entities, within Client Services, providing a high quality client service in a profitable manner.
Key responsibilities will include:
This list of duties is not exhaustive and may change from time to time according to business needs.
• Responsible for administration of a portfolio of complex clients including the preparation and/or review of relevant documentation in an accurate and efficient manner, maintaining a courteous and professional approach with both external and internal clients at all times.
• Ensure that client files are maintained to a high standard.
• Assist with the technical queries that arise within the team, guiding and training more junior members of the team in respect of those technical matters.
• Assist with the day to day management of a team of administrators in the absence of the Manager, controlling and supervising the workload to ensure work is completed in an accurate, efficient and timely manner and advising on technical matters or client-related problems.
• Responsible for completion of time sheets to ensure clients are billed for time expended.
• Act as a “B” Signatory to check and authorise work of the Client Services teams.
• Network with intermediaries and relevant business contacts to enhance the opportunities to do business with them
The successful candidate will have:
• A good understanding of Trust and Company law and administration along with a minimum of 6 years’ experience, ideally with two in a supervisory capacity.
• Hold or be working towards an industry relevant qualification and commit to maintain professional knowledge through attendance at relevant seminars, webinars, presentations and reading.
• A good understanding of any relevant tax legislation and demonstrate a willingness to understand tax changes as they arise.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of external regulations and legislation and of the internal policies and procedures including anti-money laundering risk ratings and signing limits.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
486 total views, 1 today