8 Feb 2019
Assistant Manager – Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager - Client Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist with the overall management of one of the Client Service teams and to effectively administer a portfolio of complex Trust and Company structures for UHNWIs in multiple jurisdictions, providing a high quality client service in a profitable manner.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Demonstrate a good understanding of Trust and Company law and administration along with a minimum of 6 years’ experience, ideally with 2 in a supervisory capacity.
• Hold an industry relevant qualification (e.g. STEP/ICSA).
• A good understanding of any relevant tax legislation and demonstrate a willingness to understand tax changes as they arise.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of external regulations and legislation and of the internal policies and procedures including anti-money laundering risk ratings and signing limits.
• Maintain and develop good IT skills and be able to demonstrate skill set across the spectrum of the business systems.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
49 total views, 1 today