13 Jun 2019
Assistant Financial Controller, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsibility for the delivery of the monthly management, accounting and regulatory functions for all company’s entities in Guernsey. The Assistant Financial Controller works closely with other members of the department and reports to the Financial Controller in Guernsey.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Monthly management reporting packs
• Monthly regulatory reporting calculations
• All tasks involved in producing monthly management reporting packs, including running Finance processes, posting journals, reviewing output of billing and accounts payable teams, reconciling balance sheet accounts, performing analytical review on income statement movements, etc.
• Monthly tax calculations
• Assist with the annual forecasts and budget process
• Maintaining procedure notes for Finance Procedures and practices
• Business process re-design or re-engineering to streamline accounting functions and tailor to requirements
• Any other such duties that might be reasonably required for the role
The successful candidate will have:
• An enhanced level of technical knowledge with appropriate back office finance experience, ideally in a professional services company.
• A relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACCA or CIMA) is essential.
• Previous audit experience would be desirable.
• A thorough understanding and knowledge of multi-currency transactions, and VAT.
• An advanced technical knowledge as above, including detailed knowledge of finance software and systems.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
147 total views, 1 today