5 Jan 2019
Assistant Financial Account Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit an Assistant Financial Account Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist and manage in the day to day financial administration of a range of insurance licensed entities.
Key responsibilities will include:
• First point of contact for clients in connection to accounting and investment matters.
• Liaising with clients to understand their reporting requirements and ensuring that all deadlines are met across the team.
• Review and interpretation of contractual documentation to determine the appropriate accounting treatment.
• Shared responsibility for the year end audit.
• Ensuring self and team follow the procedures manual and evidence having followed all controls.
The successful candidate will have:
• Three to five years’ experience within a similar environment.
• The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
32 total views, 2 today