8 Sep 2018
Assistant Director Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups seeking to recruit an Assistant Director Client Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
To take responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of international Trusts and offshore/onshore Companies encompassing direct exposure to all the principals involved as well as the relevant internal issues. Lead the administration team in conjunction with the team leader, deputising for senior management as appropriate.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Administration of personal Trusts and Companies.
• Liaison and daily communication with settlors, beneficiaries and all related intermediaries.
• Handling a wide variety of administrative tasks pro-actively, efficiently and to the highest service levels.
• Take the lead on a caseload of high net worth business, and act as a role model and mentor for the junior members of the team, assisting with their caseloads.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 7 years’ Trust and Company experience.
• Relevant professional qualification such as STEP Diploma or ICSA.
• Ability to handle complex Group and local client management projects to achieve long term goals.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1255 total views, 1 today