24 Apr 2019
Assistant Compliance Specialist, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a global investment manager seeking to recruit an Assistant Compliance Specialist. This is a full time permanent role however candidates who are looking for temp work would also be considered.
Overall purpose of the role:
The individual will be responsible for the provision of specialist compliance advice / disclosure and reporting / monitoring support to specified business areas or divisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To work with the Compliance Officer and the team in providing support to the staff and management of the company in the Channel Islands in meeting both local and global compliance standards and identifying regulatory change and communicating this
• To maintain local Compliance Manuals to ensure they are up to date, reflecting current working practices and relevant regulatory requirements
• To undertake periodic monitoring reviews of compliance arrangements, reporting any findings to senior management and tracking the resolution of the issues identified
• To keep the Head of Compliance informed of significant regulatory developments and changes and provide impact analysis and recommendations for such changes
• To ensure compliance arrangements are adequate in the event of accounts delegated elsewhere or where functions have been outsourced
• To ensure the reporting of complaint, breaches, errors and omissions processes.
• To review, amend and produce policies based on Group and Wealth Management Policies as necessary
• To work closely with the MLRO & Deputy MLRO to become familiar and acquire knowledge of the role
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience of a specialist area in the field(s) of Regulation, Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering
• and Risk
• Excellent communications skills, both in writing and verbally
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Ability to prioritise effectively
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
65 total views, 1 today