6 Jun 2019
Assistant Compliance Manager & MLRO, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Compliance Manager & MLRO.
Overall purpose of the role:
This management role involves a variety of compliance and regulatory policy matters as well as regulatory analysis, administration tasks and responsibilities. The role holder will also act as Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) and be the focal point for receiving, appraising and externalising internal reports of suspicion of money laundering and terrorist financing.
To manage compliance and regulatory risk in the business and to ensure a robust up to date framework is in place.
To ensure that an adequate internal control framework is maintained to identify the risk of non-compliance within the regulatory environment, and to develop and maintain policies, procedures and controls, to manage and report on that risk.
The Assistant Manager, Compliance will be part of a small Compliance team and will report directly to Compliance Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience in similar role within financial services sector
• Hold a professional ICA qualification in the field of compliance, regulation/law or Anti Money Laundering and/or Anti Financial Crime.
• Experience in compliance and/or regulatory matters;
• Previous experience as compliance / AML analyst
• Experience of a specialist are in the field(s) of Regulation, Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and Risk
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
117 total views, 1 today