5 Jan 2019
Assistant Claims Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit an Assistant Claims Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
• Be responsible for the day to day administering of new and existing claims and would ideally need to be able to demonstrate a track record of working within an insurance claims environment although insurance / reinsurance industry experience in all areas will be recognised.
• They will be part of an innovative, driven team with a diverse set of responsibilities which will include, but not be limited to, reviewing reinsurance claims and contracts, capturing detailed and accurate claims data, preparing claims payment forms and liaising with brokers and underwriters.
• The role will also require accurate claims reporting to enable the production of month end accounts and other management information. Production of accurate and timely claims committee papers and contributing towards other regular and ad hoc management information will also be part of the job role.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience within the insurance / reinsurance environment (preferable).
• Progress towards an insurance qualification would be preferable.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
14 total views, 1 today