16 Aug 2020
Assistant Analyst Listings Team, Guernsey | ALL,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an international stock exchange providing a responsive and innovative listing facility for international companies to raise capital from investors based around the globe seeking to recruit an Assistant Analyst - Listings.
Overall purpose of the role;
The Assistant Analyst will provide assistance and support to the team for the administration of the Listing Rules.
Duties and responsibilities include;
• Scrutinising, reviewing and processing Listing Applications, liaising and relationship building with Sponsors, overseeing on-going Applications and preparation of documentation prior to admission to the Official List.
• As well as carrying out ad-hoc projects for new products or technical developments and supporting the Risk, Regulations and Compliance team.
The successful candidate will have;
• Educated to A Levels or degree level.
• A desire to be constantly challenged in a unique and dynamic ever-changing financial environment
• Express an interest in continuing professional development, including studying for industry specific qualifications and attending other educational courses and seminars.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
54 total views, 2 today