20 Dec 2018
Assistant Analyst – Listings, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an international stock exchange providing a responsive and innovative listing facility for international companies to raise capital from investors based around the globe seeking to recruit an Assistant Analyst Listings.
Due to continuing growth, an Assistant Analyst is required to join the expanding Listings Department. This is an exciting opportunity to work in capital markets for a locally-based company with international ambitions, whilst pursuing qualifications within the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment.
Reporting to the Listings Manager in the first instance and ultimately to the Director and Head of Listings, the Assistant Analyst will provide assistance and support to the listings team for the administration of the Listing Rules.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Scrutinising, reviewing and processing listing applications in accordance with the listing rules
• Effecting the listing of further issues of securities under the appropriate chapters of the
• listing rules
• Effecting partial redemptions of securities under the appropriate chapters of the listing rules
• Liaising with Sponsors in respect of listing applications via letters (where appropriate), telephone and email
• Carrying out ad-hoc projects as directed by the Manager or Head of Listings. These may include assisting in the researching of new product areas or technical matters
• Generally keeping up to date with technical matters to maintain and improve industry knowledge
• Assisting in the Risk, Regulation and Compliance department as appropriate
The successful candidate will ideally be a:
• A recently qualified graduate, or a high achieving A level candidate.
• Previous finance experience would be ideal but not essential.
• The ability to work independently as well as in a team with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Be methodical and organised.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
80 total views, 1 today