28 Jun 2019
Assistant Analyst – Listings, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an international stock exchange providing a responsive and innovative listing facility for international companies to raise capital from investors based around the globe seeking to recruit an Assistant Analyst - Listings.
This is an ideal role for a recent graduate, looking for their first role in the Finance industry.
Overall purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Manager, Listings Admissions the Assistant Analyst will scrutinise applications for listing using a risk-based approach, provide feedback and request further details from Member firms and ensure a high quality and professional service is provided.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Processing and analysing Listing Applications in accordance with the Listing Rules and internal policy to ensure suitability to list and presenting and reporting findings and being part of the decision making process of an issuer;
• Support the decision making process by presenting to the Listing and Membership Committee;
• Undertaking appropriate due diligence under the guidance of the Director and Head of Risk, Regulation and Compliance to ensure that all pertinent information of an issuer is identified and reporting those findings for consideration (e.g. negative media, fines, criminal convictions or legal proceedings);
• Effecting the listing of further issues of securities under the appropriate Chapters of the Listing Rules;
• Effecting partial redemptions of securities under the appropriate Chapters of the Listing rules;
The successful candidate will be:
• Educated to A Levels or degree level.
• A desire to be constantly challenged in a unique and dynamic ever-changing financial environment
• Express an interest in continuing professional development, including studying for industry specific qualifications and attending other educational courses and seminars.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
27 total views, 1 today