2 Aug 2018
Assistant Administrator (Trainee/Junior level), Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
General administration of client entities whilst working under the supervision of a mentor, ensuring all matters are dealt with in an efficient manner and report any progress or problems to the relevant senior member(s) of staff.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To carry out the function of Trust and Company Assistant Administrator, ensuring that clients’ books and records are up to date at all times.
• Prepare cash reports and other client information as requested
• Liaise with clients, professionals and associated offices in dealing with client affairs, and to maintain a professional and courteous attitude at all times.
• Ensure that client requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
• To assist the Senior Administrators with projects as they arise.
• To deputise for other staff as required.
The successful candidate will be:
• A school/university leaver willing to develop their career in this sector.
• Someone with little experience although candidates with no experience would also be considered.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
156 total views, 1 today