1 Feb 2018
Assistant Administrator – Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Administrator - Client Services.
This is a junior level role and would suit a strong A-Level leaver or ideally a graduate. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn the industry and study for relevant professional qualifications.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with clients and third parties on a day-to-day basis, arranging payments and dividends, ensuring all entries are correctly posted
• Undertake basic administration tasks under the guidance of a more senior administrator accurately and efficiently, maintaining a courteous and professional manner with both internal and external clients at all times.
• Develop an increased knowledge of Trust and Company administration to increase the skills and ability to take on a portfolio of clients.
• Responsible for timely completion of time sheets to ensure clients are billed for time expended.
• Undertake any reasonable ad hoc tasks as may be required from time to time.
• Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
• A good academic record and ability to develop a basic understanding of Trust and Company law
• Develop an understanding of the various systems including Desksite and any others introduced by the business.
• Ideally incumbent may hold (or be working towards) an industry relevant qualification such as ICSA or STEP.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
133 total views, 1 today