10 Aug 2019
Assistant Accounts Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a pensions services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Accounts Manager – Pensions.
Overall purpose of the role:
Due to the size of the operation, the role necessitates a wide range of responsibilities, and all staff will
have a variety of duties which will change from time to time depending on areas of the business which require the accounts team assistance. Responsibilities will include assisting the Accounts Manager and Director with the day to day management of the account’s team, reporting to the Accounts Manager.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to;
• Review of accounts prepared by team members and external accountants for pensions, trusts, companies including PCC companies and Limited Partnerships.
• Preparation of accounts to final stage for pensions, trusts, companies including PCC companies and Limited Partnerships.
• Completion and review of Guernsey tax computations, dividend warrant, HMRC Non- Resident Company returns, Trust and Estate returns.
• Act as an Authorised Signatory on successful completion of probationary period.
• Liaising with Accounts manager and Board of Directors on certain technical issues.
• Ensure high service levels are maintained, prompt turnaround times and all deadlines are met.
The successful candidate will have:
• Accounts qualification, or significant industry experience (minimum 5 years’ experience).
• Full understanding of basic book keeping skills.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
21 total views, 1 today