5 Aug 2020
Assistant Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a provider of premium quality accounting, administration and investor reporting services together with a selection of consultancy services to real estate and private equity fund clients seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
• This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Assistant Accountant will be part of a team providing accounting and financial reporting services for established and new real estate and private equity funds.
• The candidate will service the needs of a portfolio of private equity, real estate clients and associated SPVs, and will liaise with the director and finance team of the funds, third parties (including auditors) and any other external advisors necessary to ensure all issues are resolved and deadlines are met.
• The candidate will be working in a small team servicing a varied portfolio of real estate and private equity funds and SPVs.
• In addition, the candidate will also be involved in the take-on and setting-up of new clients coming into the team.
• This is a position best suited to a commercial yet technically minded person who is motivated by the challenge of providing technical and operational solutions to our clients.
The successful candidate will have:
• Interest in accounting.
• Relevant practical work experience would be an advantage.
• Be self-motivating, adaptable and flexible in approach to work.
• Ability to present information and respond to questions from managers and clients.
• Intermediate / advanced Excel and word skills required.
• Numeracy and good written skills.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
30 total views, 2 today