12 Jun 2019
Assistant Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a provider of premium quality accounting, administration and investor reporting services together with a selection of consultancy services to real estate and private equity fund clients seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is a great opportunity for a school leaver / graduate to join their Guernsey office. The individual will work in a team servicing the needs of a portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that all files are adequately maintained.
• Preparing bank reconciliations for all client accounts.
• Updating the financial system (SUN) for all transaction related activity.
• Preparation and amendment of management accounts produced by the team.
• In addition to the duties listed above, the individual may be requested to perform other ad hoc duties or projects as requested and as experience is gained.
The successful candidate will have:
• Interest in accounting.
• Relevant practical work experience would be an advantage.
• Be self-motivating, adaptable and flexible in approach to work.
• Intermediate / advanced Excel and word skills required.
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
• Numeracy and good written skills.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
106 total views, 1 today