28 Feb 2018
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an internationally recognised online gaming company seeking to recruit an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Analyst, Guernsey.
Purpose of the role:
Responsibility for the generation, maintenance and delivery of accurate reporting for the office and analytical investigations into the effective and efficient delivery of ROI from marketing investment. The role will also be immersed in the day to day brand activity at a very granuar level and be able to report on the impact to the business thereof.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working with other AI Analysts to help conceptualise, define and deliver new acquisition reports, as well as improving existing ones;
• Working closely with AI resources within supplier companies with a view to delivering required acquisition outputs;
• Analysing data from various sources and making recommendations in order to ensure that the business acts proactively on the information at its disposal;
• Continually searching for new and useful ways to analyse data that is relevant to the company’s business model;
• Education of report and analysis end-users so as to ensure a maximum spread of expertise around the company;
• The building of models and analytical outputs to support marketing acquisition and ROI in existing and new markets;
• Involvement in the marketing budgeting processes; and any other reasonable duties as required to be undertaken by the organisation
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong Math, Stats and logical skills, together with a passion for numbers, spreadsheets and graphs.
• Preferably an undergraduate degree in Information Systems / Maths / Stats / Engineering or similar or at least 2 years’ work experience in a business intelligence role.
• Proficient Excel working experience.
• Knowledge of relational databases, MS Office, VBA, data mining and stats software is highly preferable
• Hands-on experience with transact SQL (e.g. MS-SQL Server 2008r2), OLAP (e.g. MS-Analysis Services (SSAS)), reporting tools (e.g. MS-Reporting Services (SSRS)), data transformation (e.g. MS-Integration Services (SSIS)) and data warehouses will be useful.
• Already living in Guernsey or eligible for a 'Right to Work' licence. (https://www.gov.gg/article/119651/Work-Housing-and-Support)
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
475 total views, 1 today