21 Jul 2018
Analyst – Listings, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an international stock exchange providing a responsive and innovative listing facility for international companies to raise capital from investors based around the globe seeking to recruit an Analyst Listings.
Overall purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Manager, Listings Admissions, the Analyst will scrutinise applications for listing using a risk-based approach, provide feedback and request further details from Member firms and ensure a high quality and professional services is provided.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Processing and analysing Listing Applications in accordance with the Listing Rules and internal policy to ensure suitability to list and present and report findings and being part of the decision making process of an issuer;
• Effecting the listing of further issues of securities under the appropriate Chapters of the Listing Rules;
• Overseeing on-going Listing Applications and preparation of standard documentation prior to admission to the Official List;
• Present certain ad-hoc topics to the Listings Department and / or the organisation, where appropriate;
• Assisting in the Risk, Regulation and Compliance department as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a professional finance organisation or similar (preferable, but not essential).
• Studying towards an industry standard Qualification (desirable, but not essential).
• A Levels / degree qualified.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
212 total views, 1 today