19 Dec 2018
Analyst – Listings, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an international stock exchange providing a responsive and innovative listing facility for international companies to raise capital from investors based around the globe seeking to recruit an Analyst - Listings.
Overall purpose of the role:
The role reports directly to the Senior Manager in the Listings department, as well as ultimately reporting to the Director and Head of Listings.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Scrutinising all levels of listing applications for listings of different entities to establish suitability in accordance with the listing rules; focusing on ensuring all applications are suitably vetted in correlation with the listing rules;
• Support the decision making process in respect of applications by presenting and making recommendations to the listing and membership committee;
• Assisting with the training, on boarding and continued development of assistant analysts;
• Continually, working closely with the Risk, Regulation and Compliance (RRC) Department to assist and provide advice where appropriate;
• Meeting with listing sponsors, as required;
• Taking general enquiries in connection with (but not limited to) interpretation of the Listings Rules, new products, potential issuers, corporate actions in conjunction with the Senior Analysts and management;
The ideal candidate will be:
• Someone with at least 2 years’ experience in the Finance sector, who will have developed transferable skills so that they can hit the ground running within the listings team.
• Someone with previous securities exchange/regulatory experience however this is not essential.
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Provide a pro-active and analytical approach to situations.
• The individual should have an interest in continuing professional development, including studying for industry specific qualifications and attending other educational courses and seminars.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
38 total views, 1 today