24 Jul 2018
Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an Analyst.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsible for supporting the Ops Dev team by extracting data from the databases using SQL to provide commercial and analytical support to aid reporting and data integrity across the business.
The role also requires close work with the IT department to provide testing and support on the systems, particularly following a new release.
• Competent and knowledgeable team member who understands both system and process
• Support the use of technology in all processes in order to control risk and improve efficiency
• Understand the system design and how it is applied
• Suggest and specify technology improvements in pursuit of efficiency and Company objectives
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Experience and skills in; SQL and advanced Excel.
• SSRS, VBA skills useful.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
116 total views, 1 today