28 Feb 2018
Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an Analyst.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Support and foster collegiate and friendly interpersonal relationships at all levels.
• Support the creation of the Investor Services business.
• Deliver and suggest improvements to efficient service in line with processes.
• Identify own training needs and complete promptly.
• Classify and register all financial institutions.
• Complete due diligence profiles, evidence and sanctions reports.
• Prepare Tax Information Exchange reporting.
• Review sanctions screening results.
• Onboard new client information as required.
• Support the use of technology in all processes in order to control risk and improve efficiency.
• Configure system as required for Deal Room and Investor Portal functions.
• Suggest technology improvements in pursuit of efficiency.
• FATCA and CDD services delivered accurately and on time.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification in law, accountancy or administration.
• AML qualifications desirable but not essential.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
651 total views, 1 today