18 Feb 2020
AML Senior Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an AML Senior Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
To be a member of the AML team to ensure that the company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to AML compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
Key responsibilities will include;
• To assist in the day to day management of enquiries from the business relating to AML/CFT within the company’s AML department
• To provide advice and guidance to all aspects of the business in accordance with the AML/CFT policy and in line with the AML/CFT Handbook.
• To support the company’s AML team in the provision of direct support and oversight to of The ID Register
• To assist the AML Manager in the collation of Management Information (MI), providing oversight
• The drafting of MLCO/MLRO Licensee Board Reports
• To manage the satisfactory completion of customer due diligence on new and existing relationships and on-going monitoring obligations in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation and the Company’s risk and AML/CFT framework
• To assist with the company’s AML team support to the business in the efficient on-boarding of new clients and fund closing
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• A relevant professional qualification.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
34 total views, 1 today