2 Feb 2018
AML and Compliance Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an AML and Compliance Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
To work with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) and the Compliance Officer (“CO”) within the Guernsey Compliance team in the development and enhancement of the compliance function to ensure that the Company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Work with the MLRO and CO to ensure that the client teams are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements and best risk / compliance practice
• Assist with compliance oversight and quality assurance reviews of CDD as collected and collated by the ID Register
• Assist with the provision of AML and Compliance advice to the client administration teams, with a particular focus on ensuring CDD is in place prior to investor calls, distributions and transfers of interest taking place
• Undertake customer screening for new business purposes
• Assist the MLRO with information gathering in support of SAR investigations
• Assist with the Compliance Monitoring Programme
• Assist with the preparation of MLRO and Compliance reports to the Boards of licensed entities
• Assist with the administration of AML and Compliance training programmes
• Manage workloads to ensure that the Company’s required minimum chargeability is maintained
• Carry out any other relevant duties in support of the Compliance team
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
472 total views, 1 today