31 Oct 2018
Administrator, Treasury Settlements/Payments, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Administrator, Treasury Settlements/Payments.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Work as part of the Treasury & Payments Operations team, providing Settlement of Wholesale and Fiduciary Deals for Banking Entities using the Globus system.
• Provide Fund Transfer and Client Payment services for all supported Banking Entities.
• Reconcile all Nostro Accounts for an agreed set of entities within the documented procedures and deadlines
• Review and maintain Nostro Positions for the Treasury Dealers
• Assist the Head of Treasury & Payment Operations on related projects and take responsibility for agreed tasks/functions therein
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Treasury & Payments environment.
• Knowledgeable in most aspects of Treasury & Payment Operations.
• Familiar with aspects of Cash Management, Swift and payment processing.
• Valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
163 total views, 4 today