1 Feb 2018
Administrator/Senior Administrator-Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Administrator or Senior Administrator - Client Services (Real Estate).
Overall role purpose:
To provide a high level and quality service to clients with the day to day administration of a portfolio of corporate client entities including (but not exclusively) one of the Company's largest and growing client relationships - a portfolio of SPV's owning large commercial properties in the United Kingdom.
The role may incorporate travel to visit clients and in due course as the role progresses, will also require a commitment to assist in the development of company’s network of contacts in London, Guernsey and elsewhere, promoting the company and services they offer. To assist the Assistant Manager with the administration of Overseas Property structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist the Manager on a day to day basis with the team’s workload
• Administer a portfolio of companies owning commercial properties
• Deal with all aspects of property transactions including purchases, sales, tenancy agreements, loan financing and liaison with external parties such as lawyers, asset managers and property managers
• Demonstrate an ability to draft minutes and certain legal documents (Powers of Attorney, Letters of Authority, Deeds of Appointment, Deeds of Indemnity etc.) and be able to undertake preliminary reviews of external legal documents to highlight errors or discrepancies
• Clear events raised following annual reviews
• Attend client meetings, preparation of agenda, taking minutes and follow up on transaction points raised
• Training of junior members of staff as required by management.
The successful candidate will have:
• Have a good understanding of external regulations and legislation and of internal policies and procedures, including anti-money laundering, risk assessment and signing authority limits.
• Experience of working with private and corporate clients. Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Previous experience of administering property structures would be desirable.
• Be studying towards STEP or ICSA qualification or equivalent IFS Trustee Diploma.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
240 total views, 1 today