1 Aug 2018
Administrator, Retirement Products, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Administrator, Retirement Products.
Overall purpose of the role:
Day to day administration of retirement products with an insight to Trusts and Companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with administrative tasks relating to retirement products;
• Responding to and actioning member queries and administrative requests;
• Updating Viewpoint and other relevant systems;
• Following a range of checklists to ensure accurate administration of a range of tasks;
• Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation to include transfer paperwork and investment applications (broker accounts/ bank accounts);
• Preparing trustee resolutions;
• Liaising with investment houses;
• Dealing with benefit payment requests to include collating all the relevant information to enable authorised signatories to authorise the payment of such benefit and completing any redemption and withdrawal forms as necessary;
• Other duties as may be required from time to time in accordance with the demands of the role and development of the services provided.
The successful candidate will have:
• Some experience in the financial services sector (essential).
• Direct pensions/retirement product experience (advantageous).
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
109 total views, 2 today