9 Oct 2020
Administrator (Retirement Products), Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Administrator (Retirement Products).
Overall purpose of the role;
This role involves all aspects of retirement products administration within the office, as well as reporting to the relevant management team. Responsibilities will include the day to day administration of retirement products with an insight to Trusts and Companies.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Dealing with administrative tasks relating to retirement products
• Responding to and actioning member queries and administrative requests
• Updating Viewpoint and other relevant systems
• Following a range of checklists to ensure accurate administration of a range of tasks
• Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation which could include, but not limited to, member benefit requests, transfer out requests and investment applications (broker accounts/ bank accounts)
The successful candidate will have;
• 2 - 3 years’ experience in a financial services role
• Experience of pensions administration
• Previous experience of manual and/or electronic client recording systems
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
44 total views, 1 today