12 Jun 2019
Administrator Private Wealth, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit an Administrator Private Wealth.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To manage and administer a portfolio of Trusts and Companies.
• Responsible for updating accounting records (book keeping) in a timely manner.
• Responsible for posting and reconciling statements, investment portfolios, rental statements, etc.
• Responsible for fee collection and chasing/collection of debtors.
• Preparation of annual accounts for trusts and companies.
• Preparation of receipts, payment statements and asset statements.
• Preparation of basic annual tax work for trusts and companies and liaison with tax advisors and/or our tax department.
• Liaison with beneficiaries, investment brokers, bankers, auditors, property advisers, agents, lawyers, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 1-2 year’s Trust administration experience.
• Candidates with good qualification grades who may have been working in a general administration role and would like to move into the Trust environment would also be considered.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
90 total views, 1 today