24 May 2019
Administrator, Private Equity, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an independent private equity player seeking to recruit an Administrator, Private Equity.
Overall purpose of the role:
Assist with the administration of a portfolio of fund related companies, limited partnerships and SPVs. The post holder adheres to the operating procedures and agreements of the fund structure and the compliance procedures of the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist the Senior Administrator (“SA”) with the day to day administration of the fund structure, ensuring all procedures and practices are fully complied with;
• Attend notarial and legalisation appointments as required;
• Assist the accounts team with transaction and audit queries.
• Assist with portfolio company establishment, monitoring and oversight.
• Assist the executive team with general office administration
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 2 years’ financial services industry experience with a particular emphasis on fund administration.
• Good knowledge of Private Equity fund administration.
• Holding, working towards or willing to work towards, a relevant professional qualification.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
112 total views, 1 today