17 May 2019
Administrator Private Equity Fund Administration, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionAdministrator Private Equity Fund Administration, Guernsey
Our client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an Administrator Private Equity Fund Administration.
Overall purpose of the role:
To prepare administration and other related admin activities driven by client needs and to ensure that all processes undertaken are in line with the Company’s procedures. The Administrator should be prepared to develop a sound understanding of all applicable laws, regulations and rules associated with the company’s business activities. You are required to be a strong team player with a commitment to deliver outstanding client service.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Liaise confidently and knowledgably with the clients daily
• Administer investment / divestment process in line with standard Company procedures
• Administer the drawdown and distribution processes
• Undertake company secretarial tasks
• Respond to investor and client queries
• Book keeping of basic transactions.
• Preparation of basic financial statements
The successful candidate will have:
• Good time management skills
• Be a team player
• Basic understanding of bookkeeping/accounting
• Good numeracy and IT skills
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
116 total views, 2 today