6 Oct 2018
Administrator (Part-time), Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an Administrator. This is a part time role.
Overall purpose of the role:
To prepare administration and other related admin activities driven by client needs and to ensure that all processes undertaken are in line with the Company’s procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• All work undertaken complies with the Fund’s documentation and relevant regulatory requirements and anti- money laundering regulations
• Follow Company procedures at all times
• Liaise confidently and knowledgably with the clients’ daily
The successful candidate will be:
• Expected to acquire a sound knowledge of the Private Equity business and Fund documentation.
• Ability to disseminate information and respond quickly.
• Competent with Excel spread sheets & Microsoft Word
• Commitment to develop a strong understanding to undertake the wide spectrum of administrative tasks of Private Equity Fund Administration.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
32 total views, 1 today