25 Jul 2018
Administrator – New Business, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an Administrator - New Business.
Overall purpose of the role:
To support the New Business Manager to ensure that new clients and prospects are brought on efficiently and with a good first impression of the company.
The New Business Department is fast-paced and a client-facing environment where first impressions count. The role is essential to meet continued growth in the number of client proposals, to contribute to company’s winning business and setting up client structures.
• Assist in the preparation of regulatory applications for General Partners and Fund set-up process
• To assist in successfully on-boarding clients within the launch deadline meeting client take-on expectations
• Assist with the production of New Promoter files, checklists and collation of information required to obtain compliance approval
• All work undertaken complies with the Fund’s documentation and relevant regulatory requirements and anti- money laundering regulations
The successful candidate will have:
• Commitment to develop a strong understanding to undertake the wide spectrum of administrative tasks of Private Equity Fund Administration.
• Will be expected to acquire a sound knowledge of the Private Equity business and Fund documentation.
• To possess an ability to disseminate information and respond quickly
• Confidently liaise with clients
• Be expected to have a basic / sound understanding of company secretarial practices
• Competent with Excel spread sheets, Microsoft Word and Outlook
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
136 total views, 2 today