28 Dec 2017
Administrator – New Business, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an Administrator - New Business.
To prepare administration and other related admin activities driven by client’s needs and to ensure that all processes undertaken are in line with the company’s procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the preparation of regulatory applications for General Partners and Funds
• Preparation of board meetings, draft minutes and table all relevant documents
• Prepare payments of fees and expenses
• Assist with the preparation of calls including notices and cover letter
• Undertake company secretarial tasks
• Respond to investor and client queries
• Book keeping of basic transactions.
• Undertake general administration tasks for the team’s client base
• Maintain the various registers for the teams clients
• Help on matters relating to customer due diligence
• Basic understanding of bookkeeping/accounting
• Good numeracy and IT skills
The successful candidate will have:
• A commitment to develop a strong understanding to undertake the wide spectrum of administrative tasks of Private Equity Fund Administration.
• Be expected to acquire a sound knowledge of the Private Equity business and Fund documentation.
• Possess an ability to disseminate information and respond quickly.
• The ability to confidently liaise with clients.
• Have, or quickly acquire, a sound knowledge of bookkeeping.
• Competent with Excel spread sheets & Microsoft Word.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
347 total views, 1 today