26 Sep 2018
Administrator – Human Resources, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Administrator - Human Resources.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide comprehensive HR administration and support to the HR Team. The candidate will work closely with the HR Director and HR Advisor to ensure a high quality HR service is delivered to the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Daily processing of all HR administration and documentation
• Sickness absence administration
• Employee benefit administration and maintenance
• Maintenance of the HR Intranet site
• Assist with Learning and Development activities and administration
• Sports & Social Committee member and organisation of employee wellbeing activities
• Ad hoc projects
• Provide cover during absences
The successful candidate will be:
• Preferably with at least a couple of years HR / general office experience, or alternatively somebody with more experience who is happy to undertake an administrative role.
• Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and ‘can do’ attitude.
• Valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
876 total views, 3 today