19 Feb 2018
Administrator – Fund Valuations, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administrator services company seeking to recruit an Administrator - Fund Valuations.
Overall purpose of the role:
The incumbent will be part of a small team that provides excellent day to day administration of funds.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Prepare and distribute various cash reports throughout the month in accordance with client specific procedures.
• Assist in the preparation of valuations on a timely basis and in accordance with client & regulatory deadlines.
• Daily monitoring of bank accounts.
• Become proficient with various banking systems; be responsible for seeking authorisation and action the timely and accurate settlement of fund invoices and other payments in accordance with client specific procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 1 years’ experience within the finance sector in a similar role, or someone who is dedicated to commencing their career within the fund industry.
• Working towards or the desire to work towards a professional qualification e.g. ICSA, ACCA.
• A proven academic record to at least A level standard.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
388 total views, 1 today