1 Jun 2019
Administrator – Fiduciary Operations, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Administrator – Fiduciary Operations.
Overall purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Officer, Fiduciary Operations. To assist with the Trust filing (for Guernsey and some of the other group jurisdictions as long as this is supported), document management services and other general duties of the Trust (Fiduciary) Operations department.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Timely and accurate document management and computer inputting,
• Maintenance of filing systems to enable easy access, including timely removal and archiving of files when necessary,
• Ad hoc operations related project work ie reorganisation of files
• Post and accounts scanning and profiling for all jurisdictions (as long as this is supported)
• Communicate effectively with team members and staff to all levels to fulfil tasks and meet deadlines successfully,
• Flexibility in covering or assisting in all Business Service roles which may extend to other jurisdictions
The successful candidate will have:
• Accuracy and attention to detail when manually or electronically filing documents
• The ability to approach and complete tasks in a methodical way
• Experience of document management systems, MS Office products and PDFdocs desirable (training will be given)
• Good communication skills
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
67 total views, 1 today