31 Aug 2018
Administrator, Corporate Actions, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Administrator, Corporate Actions.
Overall purpose of the role:
To ensure the timely administration and processing of corporate actions, dividends, shareholder meetings and all such related events. Notifying clients, processing instructions, monitoring and updating system records, in a timely and accurate manner. Provide service excellence to all clients and other departments of the Bank.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Monitor receipt of corporate action events, set-up new files/update on-going files as necessary.
• Ensure the team's corporate action records, filing and diary systems are updated and monitored on an on-going basis.
• Ensure corporate actions are processed accurately in a timely manner.
Diaries to be monitored to ensure all instructions are issued within relevant deadlines and each issue regularly monitored to ensure updates are received and actioned accordingly
• Notify clients of all corporate action, meetings and such related events, including full details of the issue, instruction options, where to send instructions and deadlines where applicable.
• Ensure the checking of client instructions received are compliant with their mandates for signing purposes
• Issue instructions to our Global Custodian or the Fund Administrator, Company/their agent, completing all necessary checks regarding positions, clients, restrictions etc., as detailed in the instruction checklist
• Ensure all processes are in accordance with procedures and all checks completed as detailed in the relevant checklists at each stage of the processing of the event.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience (desirable) however, school leavers / graduates with the following skills could also be considered; be able to demonstrate a logical approach to tasks, efficient and able to work to deadlines, clear communicator, willing to learn.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
41 total views, 1 today