9 Jan 2018
Administrator – Compliance Support, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client specialising in three client-facing areas: Trust and Corporate Services, Private Client Services and Fund Administration as well as the supporting functions is seeking to recruit an Administrator - Compliance Support.
Overall role purpose:
To assist compliance staff in ensuring that the business of the company complies with applicable laws, regulations, supervisory requirements, internal policies and procedures through internal controls and actions, with the ultimate objective being to provide assurance to management and protect the Group’s good name and reputation.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Client acceptance
• Ensure that staff are assisted with general enquiries regarding documentation requirements
• Maintenance and input of various databases
• Assist managers to ensure timely completion of due diligence procedures
• Filing new client compliance records
• Preparing correspondence requesting client documentation
• Preparing new client files for review by compliance manager
• Procedures and Internal Controls
• Produce disclosure material provided to other financial institutions
• Maintenance of Group databases
• Periodic file reviews and other compliance monitoring
• Assisting the Compliance Manager in the preparation of reports to various client acceptance committees, compliance committees and Boards
• Such other duties as the Manager may at times reasonably require
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• Some prior compliance experience however this is not essential as this role is open for juniors with some general office experience.
• This is a good opportunity to begin a career in compliance for the right applicant.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
168 total views, 1 today