9 Feb 2018
Administrator, Company Secretarial | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Administrator, Company Secretarial.
To be part of a team with the aim to provide general Corporate Secretarial services combined with the personal time efficient-service expected by their high net worth clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Formation of Companies and Trusts (including Transfers In)
• Preparing Share Certificates, Declarations of Trust and Stock Transfer Forms
• Ensuring all aspects of property transactions are concluded thoroughly and all relevant records are updated and documents lodged with the appropriate parties
• Responding to ad hoc requests from clients/lawyers in a timely manner in connection with documentation required for property transactions
• Typing minutes and providing associated documents to open bank accounts
• Annual Validations
• Annual General Meetings
• Changes to directors, officers, shareholders and beneficial owners, advising appropriate authorities accordingly and updating their records
• Share Transfers and Returns of Allotment
• Sending minutes and documents to clients to be signed and returned
• Terminations including Liquidations, Dissolutions, Transfers Out and Strike-Offs
• Preparation of Director/Secretary Certificates
• Powers of Attorney
• Obtaining Notarised and/or Legalised Documents
• Preparing all Company/Trust minutes as required
• Alterations to Company M&A’s including Change of Name, Alteration of Capital
• Filing, including electronic records (Laserfiche)
• Undertaking Projects
The successful candidate will have:
• Some previous experience of working in a company secretarial role however candidates with no prior experience would also be considered however they must have good A level grades.
• Have attained or be working towards a relevant qualification such as ICSA would be ideal.
• Excellent attention to detail is essential.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
442 total views, 1 today