30 Aug 2018
Administrator – Client Relationship & Fiduciary | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Administrator - Client Relationship & Fiduciary.
Overall purpose of the role:
• To work with the Client Relationship and Fiduciary team to assist in fulfilling a client relationship role for the day to day administration of the company’s corporate and fiduciary clients.
• Working closely with the Risk & Compliance and teams within the company, ensuring where applicable, that all corporate governance, legal and regulatory requirements are met.
• Assist with the development of system processes and implement procedural changes necessary for continued growth of the department and enhancing operating efficiencies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the maintenance of the books and statutory records for each entity
• Assist with the maintenance of Company records with the Guernsey Registry
• Assist with statutory and regulatory filings
The successful candidate will be:
• Working towards a professional qualification i.e. ICSA or STEP.
• Ideally have a minimum of 6 months – 1-year experience within the finance industry.
• This is an exciting position for someone who is willing to learn new skills and work within a small but growing team.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1282 total views, 1 today