11 Jul 2018
Administrative Assistant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant. This is a full time permanent role.
Purpose of the role;
To provide a high quality, efficient administrative and support to their Executive Committee members along with support to various Bank departments where required. To also provide cover for colleagues when necessary.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Understand and apply the highest levels of client service at all times.
• Provide administrative support to their Executive Committee members as necessary, to include diary management, preparation for meetings, workflow support and travel planning.
• Organise & support visitors (both external and staff members from their other offices) to include assisting with travel arrangements and organising their schedule of meetings whilst in the Guernsey office.
• Assist in coordinating business travel for various staff members, adhering to Bank policy and insurance requirements. Preparing and distributing meeting schedules as required, booking flights and accommodation.
• Provide administrative & secretarial support to various departments, prioritising accordingly.
• Provide cover for Reception area, the Executive Assistant and other Administrative Assistants as required.
• Provide administrative support as necessary for both external and internal meetings, ie booking and provision of serviced meeting rooms, sending out invitations and liaising with external caterers if required.
• Assist in coordinating attendance to ad-hoc in-house presentations. Assist the Executive Assistant with ad-hoc duties.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in a secretarial/administration role (essential).
• Excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills necessary.
• Good attention detail.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
296 total views, 1 today