28 Feb 2018
Administration Assistant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a law firm seeking to recruit an Administration Assistant.
Purpose of the role:
This role is to provide a comprehensive and confidential administrative service to the Guernsey office working within the Global Support Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Undertake audio and copy typing of correspondence, emails, internal memoranda, complex documents, briefing notes and precedents, produced in line with the firm’s policies
• Assist with preparation and sending out of invoices, following up of payments with clients by implementing early intervention process and updating the internal accounting database (Elite)
• Organise Business Development meetings, including booking of restaurants and/or hotels, travel arrangements, preparing full itineraries, collating all supporting material and submission of associated expense claims Purpose of the role
• This role is to provide a comprehensive and confidential administrative service to the Guernsey office working within the Global Support Team.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in an Administrative/Secretarial role within a legal or professional services environment.
• Fast and accurate typing skills with attention to detail - audio and copy.
• Proficient in Word/Outlook and a working knowledge of Excel.
• Administrative and document management experience.
• Superior organisational skills, with a disciplined approach to documentation.
• Ability to efficiently manage own time and prioritise workflow.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
626 total views, 1 today