8 Apr 2019
Acquisition Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a direct to consumer nutritional supplements company seeking to recruit an Acquisition Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
The role incumbent will be part of a small team supporting an integral, yet key, marketing team. To ensure the smooth running of the campaign (including hitting their ambitious growth targets), the candidate will be a driver of the strategic plan focused on their acquisition initiative. The role includes working very closely with many stakeholders within the business internally, but also helping to manage our external creative and media agencies.
Assisting in the plans to deliver the two key objectives of raising brand awareness and recruiting new customers. Working with internal stakeholders/media channel owners on a weekly basis to review the acquisition targets, adjusting plans quickly and effectively where needed.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working with the Head of Acquisition and Senior Acquisition Manager to execute plans
• Any new relevant B2C opportunities for all company’s product categories.
• Liaising daily with the media agency; writing briefs, monitoring budget; identifying the best opportunities; reviewing proposals; tracking performance and ROI from media agency, including regular status meetings and quarterly reviews.
• Internal communication of plans to the wider business.
• Working closely with the CRM team to ensure that follow up communications are as relevant as possible, personalised to the type of new customers we are acquiring.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years’ marketing experience with proven success in previous marketing roles.
• Educated to degree level.
• Currently operating at similar level or able to demonstrate a successful track record.
• Proven project management skills (internal and external teams).
• Proven interpersonal/influencing and communication skills at all levels.
• Able to work under pressure against tight deadlines.
• A business-related degree.
• Marketing experience in health/wellbeing sector.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
109 total views, 2 today