13 Dec 2017
Accounts Administrator / Bookkeeper, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a pensions and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Accounts Administrator / Bookkeeper.
Overall purpose of the role:
The role necessitates a variety of duties. Responsibilities will include assisting the Accounts team with the day to day book-keeping for pensions, Trusts and Companies, reporting to the Assistant Accounts Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the book-keeping of pension, Trust and Company accounts;
• Preparation of member pension statements;
• Responding to staff queries;
• Liaising with the company and Trust department and Pensions team where necessary;
• Updating databases and compilation of data for in house accounting;
• Preparation of office reconciliations and data transactions;
• Daily update of foreign exchange rates;
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the fiduciary services industry;
• Good organisational and communication skills;
• Strong analytical skills and the desire to continuously learn and improve skills;
• Accustomed to working as part of a team, with good social and presentation skills;
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
137 total views, 1 today