18 Apr 2019
Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an accounting and consultancy firm seeking to recruit an Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
Assist the growing business with completing accounting requirements for clients. As an Accountant the role will be to work closely with the management team to ensure all the accounting and financial reporting requirements of clients are met.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation and review of Financial Statements for Companies in accordance with IFRS & FRS 102.
• Provide information for and manage the audit process for clients
• Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly management accounts
• Assistance with ad-hoc financial reporting projects, budgets & forecasts
• Preparation, review and submission of VAT Returns and Corporation Tax returns
• Develop strong relationships with clients, including understanding their business practices and specific financial reporting information needs
• Implement efficient working practices and documents to improve quality of work and reduce time spent on tasks
• Any other tasks as required by line manager
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role
• ACCA qualified or equivalent
• Ability to multi- task and meet deadlines
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
120 total views, 1 today