29 May 2019
Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Accountant.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Shared responsibility for the accounts payable process for the business;
• Preparation of regular journals and other ad hoc adjustments;
• Providing analysis and commentary on entity and functional operating costs for daily, monthly and quarterly reporting;
• Regular reconciliation of related balance sheet accounts;
• control of cost allocations including calculation of allocations, maintenance of mapping and allocations tables and review and booking of monthly allocations;
• Beyond cost accounting the role also involves control over the client fee income collection process, including reconciling relevant accounts and processing adjustments and corrections in collaboration with front office.
• In addition, the role holder will be involved in the preparation and analysis of other management information on a regular, project specific or ad hoc basis.
The successful candidate will have:
• 3 or more years of experience in an accounting / bookkeeping role or audit practice
• ACA / ACCA or equivalent qualification (minimum AAT / CAT or equivalent)
• Excellent time management and analytical skills
• Experience in providing analysis of financial information and management reporting
• Experience in a financial services business preferable
• Intermediate level of knowledge of Excel and basic knowledge of relational databases would be desirable
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
106 total views, 1 today