13 May 2019
Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
The main responsibility is to maintain their loan book. This involves banking, maintaining loan schedules, sending out loan statements and debit notes. The company is currently developing a bespoke system to service their loans which are now in Excel. The loans will need to be migrated to the new system over a period of time. The other part of the job is accounting for various group companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Calculate interest on outstanding loans and send interest debit notes
• Set-up interest schedules for new loans
• Assist with loan agreements (ensure that agreements are in place, co-signatory, filing, scanning)
• Assist with migration of loans to a bespoke system which is currently being developed
• Liaise with borrowers and funders of loans
• File original agreements
• Reconcile bank accounts
• Maintain general ledger in Navision for various companies
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Highly competent user of MS Office packages particularly Excel, Outlook.
• Excellent administrative skills including accuracy and attention to detail.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
116 total views, 2 today